What All Visitors Should Know
How to find us | Hours
and Admission | Map of Park | Order Season Passes and T-Shirts
- Leashed pets are NOT permitted in the area in which or captive wildlife is housed
- WE DO NOT PERMIT THE FEEDING OF ANY FEED
OTHER THAN THAT PROVIDED IN THE DISPENSERS.
- The feeding of bread, chips, popcorn, or other and excessive quantities
of fruits or vegetables to the mammals and birds reduces their intake
of essential proteins, minerals and fats. If you do wish to feed
some of our animals, please use the feed dispensers installed throughout
the Park which contain the proper diet supplement.
- Binoculars are highly recommended as the larger enclosures provide
more opportunity for the animals to hide from public view. The
natural behaviour as most animals is to rest during the mid-day
period and become more active, and best viewed, in the morning and
late afternoon when temperatures are lower and public attendance
- Most animals in the Park are captive raised or born and are
at ease around humans. Some animals, although rehabilitated,
have permanent injuries or have become too imprinted on humans and
can therefore not be released back into the wild.